Introduction



Week 1 



Asalamualaikum Warrohmatullahi Wabarokatu

Hello friends. How are you today? I will introduce myself. Introducing, the name of my long Dedeh Winarsih. The name of a Dedeh. I was born on 26 March 1999 and i am now 18 years. My hobby is the culinary, if in the sport my hobby is playing a table tennis. My favorite color is the white. 


In my house, i live with my parents. My father is a tribe of Jawa while my mother tribe sunda, and i have older sister. I REALLY LOVE THEM. I am the youngest child and my sister is married.

I come from regency Sanggau or so six hours travel from there to Pontianak. Now i live at Batulayang Khatulistiwa street Flora II alley not far from equator monument. Here i live with my family, they is grandfather and grandmother. I go to the campus use motorcycle. Distance from home to campus 15 km or so 40 minutes if jammed, if smoothly 30 minutes.

Why I college in UNTAN? Because i want to find the experience and add insight into. Why Social Sciences? Because I think social sciences that is very important to motivates us to be good for yourself and other people. I also do not like IPA. The plan after finishing UNTAN college, I’m want to be a teacher in my hometown.

Many new things I found here, science, experience especially new friends.
I think the introduction is enough. Thank you for your kind attention. 
😊






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini