My Dreams



Week 3

 My Dreams



Asalamualaikum Wr. Wb 

Hello guys 😊
How are you to day? Here i will share the story what is my dreams 5 years later? This is it

1.  Finish college S1
I will soon finish my S1 degree, because it is very important especially for me, parents and family.  Parents will be happy if his college child will be finished soon.  Not just my parents also want to finish college soon i do not want to relax relaxing in education.  For me it can delay the dreams and happiness of my parents.  Althought the happiness of parents is not only from college, but they will be very rightfully of the achievements of his son.

2.  PPG (Teacher Professional Education)
PPG is higher education after undergraduate education to prepare to have a job with special skill requirements in becoming a teacher.  One of the requirements to become a teacher is to have an educator certificate and the educator's certificate was obtained from PPG.

3.  Serve to be teacher in the area of origin.

Actually there are still many dreams to be achieved, but if in the next 5 years that is my dreams.  Dreams that i write today very useful to motivate myself.

That's all I can say so and thank you. Wasalamualaikum Wr. Wb
Bye byeπŸ’—
😊


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini