Week 5


Best Friends

    In this world, we can not live alone. We always need someone who can be calm in all situations, that is a friend. A friend is the right person to present a word of friendship.  
    Be thankful for great friends who have been given to us. Friendship is the most beautiful treasure that God gives you. When God sends a friend to be with us, it means that God does not want us to be alone in ourselves. Take care of the friendship and make it meaningful.

 

    They are my best friends. My best friend came from a different city.  As Nira Kurnia Sari she from Kayong Utara, Putri Kiantan from Pontianak Utara, Puspawanti from Sambas and Sri Hartini from Singkawang.  Although we are just acquainted for a while but it feels family. We're friends at campus.

What things i like and i don't like about them?

About them is.  They always help me when i'm in distress.   When I'm sad they always tease me with his behavior that makes me sad ends.
What I do not like about them, sometimes when I speak or ask they do not respond. That's what fed up me. πŸ˜’
But it does no problem to me. Although their behavior is like that I still love.πŸ’—

I hope this friendship will be maintained forever
That is all from me. Thanks. πŸ˜




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini